Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Generic Coreg: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- feeling like you might pass out;
- slow or uneven heartbeats;
- chest pain, dry cough, wheezing, chest tightness,trouble breathing;
- feeling short of breath, even with mild exertion;
- swelling, rapid weight gain;
- numbness or cold feeling in your hands and feet;
- loss of bladder control;
- pale skin, feeling light-headed, rapid heart rate, trouble concentrating;
- high blood sugar (increased thirst, increased urination, hunger, dry mouth, fruity breath odor, drowsiness, dry skin, blurred vision, weight loss); or
- severe skin reaction -- fever, sore throat, swelling in your face or tongue, burning in your eyes, skin pain, followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads (especially in the face or upper body) and causes blistering and peeling.
Less serious Generic Coreg side effects may include:
- dizziness, drowsiness;
- nausea, vomiting, diarrhea;
- dry eyes;
- feeling weak or tired;
- joint pain;
- cough; or
- decreased sex drive, impotence, or difficulty having an orgasm.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.